- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 18:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Street/Sport Truck Summer light truck tires are for drivers who want to combine aggressive low-profile tires with large rim diameter wheels to enhance theirvehicle's appearance. Sometimes used as Original Equipment (O.E.) on 2WD and 4WD pickup, crossover and sport utility vehicles, Street/Sport Truck Summer tires are not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
O.E. Street/Sport Truck Summer light truck tires are typically purchased as direct replacements for worn-out pairs/sets of the vehicle's original tires. They can also be used for other vehicle applications in complete sets of four or axle pairs if available in an appropriate size, load range and speed ratingto match the existing O.E. tires' performance category and specifications.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli / Scorpion Verde Run Flat
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 235 / 255 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli / Scorpion Verde Run Flat Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Rim width||Max load||Measured rim width||Max inflation pressure||Section width||Load range||Tread depth||Price|
|R18||235/50 R18 97V||235/50 R18||97V||
From 109.2, 4 offers
|R18||235/55 R18 100W||235/55 R18||100W||
From 139.4, 2 offers
|R18||235/60 R18 103V||235/60 R18||103V||
From 135.3, 2 offers
|R18||255/55 R18 109V XL||255/55 R18||109V||XL||XL||
From 137.6, 2 offers
|R19||235/45 R19 95V||235/45 R19||95V||
From 132.4, 2 offers
|R19||235/55 R19 101V Runflat||235/55 R19||101V||Runflat||
From 100.5, 4 offers
|R19||255/50 R19 107W XL||255/50 R19||107W||XL||XL||
From 187.3, 2 offers
|R19||285/45 R19 111W XL||285/45 R19||111W||XL||XL||
From 164.9, 2 offers
|R20||255/45 R20 101W Runflat||255/45 R20||101W||Runflat||
From 258.1, 4 offers