Pirelli Winter Carving Edge
Type: Passenger / Winter
Key Facts about Pirelli Winter Carving Edge:
- Release Date: 2007
- Regions of sales: Eastern Asia, Northern America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
Excellent on fresh snow, Winter Carving Edge has a directional tread pattern with an optimized stud hole design. This offers exceptional stud retention and improved acoustic comfort. The directional tread pattern design provides the best possible lateral road holding, even in the most difficult conditions.
- Continuous Central Rib (Excellent handling on slippery surfaces).
- “Arrow” Tread Design (Reduced risk of aquaplaning).
- Optimized Stud Hole Layout (Reduced risk of stud loss for enhanced driving comfort).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli Winter Carving Edge
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 20 "
- 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli Winter Carving Edge Sizes & Specifications
|R20||265/50 R20 111T||265/50 R20||111T|
Questions and Answers
Dec 21, 2009
Tested: Studdable Winter/Snow at the Arctic Circle I Tire Rack
Once again from Northern Sweden, home to a number of great winter test sites and plenty of snow and ice, we tested a tires ability to accelerate, brake and drive through the Arctic snow and on ice.