Pirelli Winter Snowcontrol Serie 3 Run Flat
Type: Passenger / Winter
Key Facts about Pirelli Winter Snowcontrol Serie 3 Run Flat:
- Release Date: 2011
- Regions of sales: Northern America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
Excellent traction and braking on snowy surfaces. High stability in lateral grip. With the generation of winter compounds used, it achieves excellent wet and snow performance.
Moreover the innovative base compound and bead geometry improve handling and stability of the vehicle also in dry road conditions.
- Optimized Tread Design (Increased traction on snowy surfaces).
- Improved Tread Pattern Compound (Excellent balance between wet and snow performance).
- Interactive Brickwork Siping (Increased contact area to enhance braking, even on irregular surfaces. Stability in lateral directions to improve handling).
- Innovative Base Compound and Bead Geometry (Outstanding stability and handling in dry road conditions).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli Winter Snowcontrol Serie 3 Run Flat
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 195 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli Winter Snowcontrol Serie 3 Run Flat Sizes & Specifications
|R16||195/55 R16 87H Runflat||195/55 R16||87H||Runflat|