- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 2:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Winter Snowsport is Pirelli's Performance Winter / Snow tire developed to combine good snow and ice traction with European high-speed winter driving performance. Available in low profile, high speed sizes, Pirelli Winter Snowsport tires are for the drivers of high performance sport cars, sport coupes and sport sedans who require winter driving traction on cold, dry, wet and snow-covered roads.
Winter Snowsport tires feature an asymmetric tread design with broad, rounded outer shoulder blocks to enhance dry road handling performance. These are combined with independent intermediate tread blocks separated by wide circumferential grooves to enhance wet road traction and hydroplaning resistance. The tread blocks also feature variable geometry (slightly different sizes and shapes) and transverse sipes to provide the multiple biting edges necessary to help grip snow and ice to enhance winter traction without resorting to traditional metal studs. A pure silica tread compound is used to combine winter traction with high speed durability.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli Winter 210 Snowsport
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli Winter 210 Snowsport Sizes & Specifications
|R18||265/35 R18 97V XL||265/35 R18||97V||XL|