- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Northern America, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
The Winter Sottozero is Pirelli's "dual-season" Performance Winter / Snow tire developed to be effective as ambient temperatures approach freezing and below from mid-autumn until early spring by offering hot performance compared to summer tires when driven on cold, dry, wet or icy surfaces. Winter Sottozero tires are for the drivers of high performance sport cars, coupes and sedans who don't let their enthusiasm for driving cool off in winter.
Winter Sottozero tires utilize a cap and base tread compound technology that combines two different compounds. The upper strata (cap) that comes into contact with the road surface uses Pirelli's latest generation silanes to bind the silica and polymer to provide greater stability during hard driving in both wet and dry conditions. The sub-strata in contact with the casing (base) uses nano-composites (aluminum silicates) dispersed throughout the polymer to provide the stiffness that enhances stability and driving precision. The tread compound is molded into an asymmetric tread pattern divided into distinct outboard and inboard elements to blend drivability on dry and wet roads with traction in light snow and on ice. High-density siping provides more biting edges to increase snow traction, ride comfort and noise quality. The tire's internal structure features Pirelli's ultra high performance tire construction to offer levels of performance not normally associated with winter / snow tires.
Pirelli Winter Sottozero Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli Winter Sottozero
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 19 / 20 "
- 235 / 255 / 285 / 305 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 35 / 40 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli Winter Sottozero Sizes & Specifications
|R17||235/55 R17 99H||235/55 R17||99H|
|R19||255/40 R19 100V XL||255/40 R19||100V||XL|
|R20||285/30 R20 99V XL||285/30 R20||99V||XL|
|R20||305/35 R20 104V||305/35 R20||104V|