- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 11:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The SVR LX is a premium high-performance tire designed for SUVs, sport trucks, and crossover vehicles. A sporty design engineered with an advanced tread design, the SVR LX accentuates the appearance of your ride, while providing unparalleled all-season performance, comfort, and tread life.
- DEEP LAC TREAD DESIGN: Wide Low Angle Curvature (LAC) channels that cut through water, slush, and mud for optimal all-weather performance and superior hydroplaning resistance
- SYMMETRIC V-SHAPED CHANNELS: Designed to provide excellent water evacuation for improved wet traction and handling
- GROOVED TREAD WALLS: Enhance high-speed stability and help reduce road noise
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Sailun / TerraMax SVR LX
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 20 / 22 / 24 "
- 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 295 / 305 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Sailun / TerraMax SVR LX Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Ply rating||Overall diameter||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Overall width||Tread depth||Rolling resistance||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Price|
|R20||275/40 R20 106W XL||275/40 R20||106W||XL||XL|
|R20||275/45 R20 110V XL||275/45 R20||110V||XL||XL|
|R20||275/55 R20 117V XL||275/55 R20||117V||XL||XL|
|R20||275/60 R20 119S XL||275/60 R20||119S||XL||XL|
|R20||285/50 R20 116V XL||285/50 R20||116V||XL||XL|
|R20||295/45 R20 120V XL||295/45 R20||120V||XL||XL|
|R20||305/50 R20 120V XL||305/50 R20||120V||XL||XL|
|R22||255/30 R22 95V XL||255/30 R22||95V||XL||XL|
|R22||265/35 R22 102W XL||265/35 R22||102W||XL||XL|
|R22||305/40 R22 114V XL||305/40 R22||114V||XL||XL|
|R22||305/45 R22 118V XL||305/45 R22||118V||XL||XL|
|R24||285/40 R24 112V XL||285/40 R24||112V||XL||XL|
|R24||295/35 R24 110V XL||295/35 R24||110V||XL||XL|
|R24||295/40 R24 114V XL||295/40 R24||114V||XL||XL|
|R24||305/35 R24 112V XL||305/35 R24||112V||XL||XL|