- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 2:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Specially engineered with MicroBeta Silica Technology, the NS500 offers a much quieter and more comfortable ride. The unique sinusoidal tread pattern not only suppresses tyre noise but also delivers excellent grip in the wet.
- Micro Beta Silica Technology is a breakthrough in impact absorption characteristics, resulting in a much quieter and more comfortable ride while greatly enhancing grip in wet conditions. This advanced technology also results in fuel savings
- Equilibrium Cavity Design (ECD) enforces equal cavity tension to provide excellent manoeuvrability as well as enhanced comfort
- Unique Sinusoidal Tread (UST) pattern not only suppresses tyre noise to ensure a quieter ride, but also delivers superb grip especially in wet conditions
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Silverstone Kruizer NS500
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)