Syron Everest SUV
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 9:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Whether wet, snowy or icy roads in winter, the SYRON EVEREST SUV provides excellent handling characteristics to SUV and 4×4 drivers, without sacrificing comfort.The special silica mixture gives the Everest SUV an outstanding traction, braking performance and excellent grip, even at low temperatures.The special tread pattern takes care of the grip and is at the same time efficient for water drainage.Regarding safety and comfort, the EVEREST SUV meets definitely every expectation in the field of luxury SUVs.
- Special silica tread compound: Will assure the flexibility of the tire, even at low tempe-ratures. The grip is guaranteed for all winter conditions.
- Directional V-tread.
- Two different types of sipes: These have the property to improve the quality of both the traction and stability on the snow as the ability to withstand high speed. The special sipe system and auto- blocking even shortens the braking distance.
- Midrib: With it, the tire has good handling characteristics plus safety and stability.
- Very good driving characteristics with aquaplaning longitudinal and transverse using vertical and horizontal grooves.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Syron / Everest SUV
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 "
- 215 / 235 / 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Syron / Everest SUV Sizes & Specifications
|R16||215/65 R16 102V||215/65 R16||102V|
|R17||215/60 R17 96H||215/60 R17||96H|
|R17||215/65 R17 108V||215/65 R17||108V|
|R17||235/65 R17 108V||235/65 R17||108V|
|R17||255/60 R17 110V||255/60 R17||110V|
|R18||235/60 R18 107V XL||235/60 R18||107V||XL|
|R18||255/55 R18 109V||255/55 R18||109V|
|R19||235/55 R19 105V||235/55 R19||105V|
|R19||255/50 R19 107V||255/50 R19||107V|