- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 10:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Thunderer TRAC GRIP M/T R408. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
A maximum-traction on-/off-road radial with an aggressive attitude. The open and tiered tread block elements ensure maximum traction in extreme conditions. Available in 16” through 20” applications to fit today’s most popular trucks and SUVs. The Q-rating along with the 10-ply rating ensures the necessary load carrying capacity.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Thunderer TRAC GRIP M/T R408
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 20 "
- 235 / 245 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 / 75 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Thunderer TRAC GRIP M/T R408 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Section width||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Ply rating||Tread depth||Max load|
|R15||235/75 R15 104/101Q||235/75 R15||104/101Q||29.1||9.3||50||6.0||19||1985/1820|
|R16||235/85 R16 120/116Q||235/85 R16||120/116Q||32.0||9.3||80||10.0||19||3085/2755|
|R16||245/75 R16 120/116Q||245/75 R16||120/116Q||30.7||9.8||80||10.0||19||3085/2755|
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120Q||265/75 R16||123/120Q||31.9||10.5||80||10.0||19||3415/3085|
|R16||285/75 R16 126/123Q||285/75 R16||126/123Q||33.1||11.3||80||10.0||19||3750/3415|
|R17||245/75 R17 121/118Q||245/75 R17||121/118Q||31.7||9.8||80||10.0||19||3195/2910|
|R17||265/70 R17 121/118Q||265/70 R17||121/118Q||31.9||10.7||80||10.0||19||3195/2910|
|R17||285/70 R17 121/118Q||285/70 R17||121/118Q||33.0||11.5||80||10.0||19||3195/2910|
|R17||295/70 R17 121/118Q||295/70 R17||121/118Q||33.4||11.0||80||10.0||21||3195/2910|
|R18||275/70 R18 125/122Q||275/70 R18||125/122Q||33.5||11.8||80||10.0||19||3640/3305|