- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
NanoEnergy 1 is the latest technologically advanced answer for drivers of city and compact ECO cars looking for the best tire without compromises. Safe, silent and cost saving driving.
With an optimal harmony between fuel efficiency, safety, comfort, durability and environmental performance, this flagship of the NanoEnergy range represents the result of Toyo Tires‘ latest Nano Balance technology. With it‘s top class EU labeling gradings for fuel efficiency, safety and noise performance, the NanoEnergy 1 is the best reference in the ecology segment.
Pattern design and structure:
Optimised tread design:
- Reduction of rolling noise compound(68dB)
- Increase wet grip performance
- High comfort driving
Optimized rib width:
- Lowest rolling resistance (A)
- Very short wet braking distance (B)
Super active and grip polymer compound:
- Excellent wet grip
- Improved thermal stability
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Toyo / NanoEnergy 1
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 "
- 195 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Toyo / NanoEnergy 1 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Overall diameter||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Overall width||Tread depth||Rolling resistance||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Static loaded radius||Price|
|R15||195/65 R15 91H||195/65 R15||91H|