- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 13:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
NanoEnergy 2 combines the lowest fuel consumption with very good wet performance and high driving comfort to meet the needs of today‘s city and family cars. Reducing your carbon footprint no longer means having to compromise on safety or comfort. The allrounder boasts extremely short braking distances on dry and wet roads, the lowest rolling resistance level, safe driving properties and comfortable handling characteristics. The optimised pattern allows for shorter braking distances on wet roads. A new carcass, enhances comfort and reduces the NanoEnergy 2‘s rolling resistance.
Pattern design and structure:
Light weight structure:
- Lower fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- Lowest Rolling Resistance level (A)
Optimised tread design:
- Reduction of rolling noise (70dB)
- Longer wear life (11% longer than Proxes Ne)
- High comfort level
Super active polymer compound:
- Excellent fuel efficiency
- Improved thermal stability
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Toyo / NanoEnergy 2
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Toyo / NanoEnergy 2 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall width||Sidewall styling||Tread depth||Static loaded radius||Approved rim width||Rolling resistance||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Overall diameter||Load range||Price|
|R15||185/65 R15 88H||185/65 R15||88H|
|R15||195/65 R15 91H||195/65 R15||91H|
|R15||195/65 R15 91V||195/65 R15||91V|
|R15||205/65 R15 94H||205/65 R15||94H|
|R16||195/55 R16 87V||195/55 R16||87V|
|R16||205/55 R16 91V||205/55 R16||91V|
|R16||205/60 R16 92H||205/60 R16||92H|
|R16||215/60 R16 95H||215/60 R16||95H|
|R17||215/45 R17 91W||215/45 R17||91W|
|R17||215/50 R17 95V||215/50 R17||95V|
|R17||215/55 R17 98V||215/55 R17||98V|