Toyo Proxes R36
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
- Available Sizes in Line: 1
Used as Original Equipment (OE) only, not for sale.
Factory fitted to:
- • Mazda CX-5 KE [2011 .. 2015]
- Year Released: 2012
- Regions for sale: Mexico, Europe
Original equipment for the Mazda CX-5 compact SUV.
Proxes R36 complements the SKYACTIV technology introduced on the Mazda CX-5. The technologies combine to offer enhanced handling and stability, greater fuel economy and lower emissions.
It delivers the agility and vitality required by Mazda’s theme of efficient yet beautiful movement.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Toyo / Proxes R36
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 19 "
- 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Toyo / Proxes R36 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|R19||225/55 R19 99V||225/55 R19||99V||
From 218.9, 1 offer
Note! Have you driven on the Toyo / Proxes R36 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Toyo / Proxes R36.