Key Facts about Westlake SL369:
- Regions of sales: Eastern Asia, Northern America, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Westlake SL369. You can agree or disagree with these conclusions by voting for or against any item:
Reasons to buy
The tough SL369 All-Terrain is designed to tackle off-road and rocky conditions, head-on. Wide, deep grooves with switchback tread blocks provide optimal off-road traction during inclement conditions, while the tread pattern allows for a quiet and comfortable on-road drive. The SL369 is the go-to tire that offers a great balance of both on and off-road truck performance.
- White noise production (Variable pitch tread integrated with unique siping patterns reduce road harmonics).
- Responsive breaking and grip (Improved siping pattern and rigid tread blocks enhance braking response).
- Optimized on and off-road traction (Aggressive stepped tread block designed for maximum on and off-road traction).
- Improved wet and dry traction (Angled siping pattern improves wet traction by providing extra grip on wet surfaces while edged shoulder blocks enhanced dry traction).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Westlake SL369
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 245 / 265 / 275 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph) ... S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Westlake SL369 Sizes & Specifications
|R16||245/70 R16 118Q||245/70 R16||118Q|
|R16||265/70 R16 121Q||265/70 R16||121Q|
|R16||285/75 R16 122Q||285/75 R16||122Q|
|R17||245/65 R17 107S||245/65 R17||107S|
|R17||245/70 R17 116Q||245/70 R17||116Q|
|R17||245/75 R17 118Q||245/75 R17||118Q|
|R17||265/70 R17 118Q||265/70 R17||118Q|
|R17||285/70 R17 121Q||285/70 R17||121Q|
|R18||275/65 R18 123Q||275/65 R18||123Q|
Questions and Answers
Jun 23, 2019
Amazon.com: Best Sellers in Light Truck & SUV All-Terrain & Mud-Terrain Tires