- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 5:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The A008 is YOKOHAMA's performance tyre developed for the drivers of classic Austin 7, Mini 850 and Mini Cooper cars.
- Enhanced performance in dry conditions
- Dry traction
- Hydroplaning resistance and wet traction.
- Features a polyester cord body and twin steel belts reinforced by a layer of nylon to help deliver exceptional dry traction and predictable handling.
- The A008 features a high performance tread compound molded into an asymmetric design
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Yokohama A008
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 10 "
- 165 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Yokohama A008 Sizes & Specifications
|R10||165/70 R10 72H||165/70 R10||72H|