- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 1:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 1989
- Regions for sale: Eastern Asia
The original “YOKOHAMA A008P” was unveiled in 1989. After receiving Porsche’s technical certification, the tyre was installed as original equipment on the Porsche 911 type 964. The “YOKOHAMA A008P” paved the way for Porsche’s steady use of YOKOHAMA brand tyres, including today’s flagship tyre, the “ADVAN Sport V105”. The “YOKOHAMA A008P” thus contributed to the spread of the YOKOHAMA brand name around the world, making it one of the Company’s historically important products.
- Asymmetric Tread Design - Delivers superior grip by putting more tread where it's needed.
- Straight-Groove Tread Design - Channels water for excellent drainage, while small indentions act as cooling holes.
- Asymmetric Tread Profile - Relatively round inside shoulder and square outside shoulder simulate toe-in effect and deliver negative camber thrust, increasing overall turning force.
- Advanced High-Grip Tread Compound - Resists heat build-up, for more secure grip during high-speed driving.
- H-Performance rated - H-performance rated up to 130 MPH.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Yokohama A008P
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)