Yokohama AVID H4/V4
Type: Passenger / All Season
Key Facts about Yokohama AVID H4/V4:
- Currently discontinued
- Release Date: 1999
If you love driving, you'll love the AVID H4/V4. Created with an insatiable appetite for the rigors of high performance driving, AVID H4/V4 combines decades of race-proven technology with an uncanny ability to deliver superior ride comfort, low noise and long treadwear through all kinds of weather.
- Advanced all-season H&V rated, high performance radial.
- Unidirectional tread pattern with "20 degree V-Groove" for outstanding wet performance and noise reduction.
- Larger blocks deliver crisp handling and cornering grip.
- 64 pitch tread design for low noise and riding comfort.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Yokohama AVID H4/V4
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Yokohama AVID H4/V4 Sizes & Specifications