- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2009
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada
Original Equipment (OE) All-Season tires are the prevalent tire choice for vehicles sold in the United States. Developed for use on new cars and light trucks, these tires provide a versatile blend of ride quality, noise comfort, treadwear, handling and year-round traction, even in light snow.
Original Equipment tire on many Mazda vehicles.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Yokohama / AVID S34D
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 17 "
- 185 / 205 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Yokohama / AVID S34D Sizes & Specifications
|R15||185/55 R15 82V||185/55 R15||82V|
|R17||205/50 R17 88V||205/50 R17||88V|