Yokohama AVS Sport
Type: Passenger / Summer
Key Facts about Yokohama AVS Sport:
- Currently discontinued
- Release Date: 2000
- Regions of sales: Northern America, Europe
AVS Sport is Yokohama's street version of their winning Formula Atlantic race rain tire. Its Y-shaped tread pattern featuring a continuous center block, reduces the amount of groove area, provides a larger contact patch, greater stability on wet surfaces and monster grip in the dry. You'll experience a sense of control that's like riding on rails.
- Y-shaped tread pattern creates unprecedented water drainage capability.
- Jointless cap layer construction, plus steel sidewall inserts for additional rotational rigidity.
- Not recommended for snowy or icy conditions.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Yokohama AVS Sport
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 19 "
- 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Yokohama AVS Sport Sizes & Specifications
|R19||255/40 R19 96Y||255/40 R19||96Y|