- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Developed by Yokohama for 4WDs and SUVs, the Geolandar H/T G902 is factory fitted to a Mitsubishi. Yokohama’s expert engineers combine extensive research and development with a driving desire to continue breaking new ground in the tyre industry. That’s why Yokohama tyres have been adopted worldwide across a broad range of vehicle categories.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Yokohama / Geolandar H/T G902
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 17 "
- 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Yokohama / Geolandar H/T G902 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Ply rating||Approved rim width||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Overall diameter||Rolling resistance||Load range||Tread depth||Overall width||Price|
|R17||265/65 R17 112H||265/65 R17||112H|