- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 16:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2013
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East
The “GEOLANDAR G91” is based on YOKOHAMA’s “GEOLANDAR” series for SUVs, which employs YOKOHAMA’s most advanced tire technologies, including the “BluEarth” technology. In addition to providing the utility performance required of SUVs, the “GEOLANDAR G91” contributes to the fuel-efficiency, safety, and comfort required of today’s urban crossovers and compact SUVs. The tire wall bears the “BluEarth” technology mark.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Yokohama / Geolandar G91
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Yokohama / Geolandar G91 Sizes & Specifications
|R17||225/55 R17 95H||225/55 R17||95H|
|R17||225/60 R17 98H||225/60 R17||98H|
|R17||225/65 R17 102H||225/65 R17||102H|
|R18||225/60 R18 100H||225/60 R18||100H|
Questions and Answers
Shelda Bannon 13 November, 2020 05:42
I had a tire blow out with only 13,000 miles. I think it is a defective set, however my dealer won’t address my concerns.