- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 24:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Yokohama W.Drive V905. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Yokohama tires are designed to perform better, keep you safer, and take you further. The W.drive V905 delivers balanced winter traction. With its increased edge effect and all-new compound, the W.drive V905 will keep your car ready for the wintery roads.
- WET TRACTION (Wide slanting grooves and a directional tread pattern provide excellent drainage to combat hydroplaning)
- WINTER TRACTION (Triple 3D sipes create more biting edges for better performance on slick surfaces)
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Yokohama W.Drive V905
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 275 / 295 / 325 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Yokohama W.Drive V905 Sizes & Specifications
|R16||225/55 R16 99V XL||225/55 R16||99V||XL|
|R17||225/45 R17 94V XL||225/45 R17||94V||XL|
|R17||235/55 R17 103V XL||235/55 R17||103V||XL|
|R17||245/45 R17 99V XL||245/45 R17||99V||XL|
|R18||215/55 R18 95V||215/55 R18||95V|
|R18||245/50 R18 104V XL||245/50 R18||104V||XL|
|R19||245/45 R19 102W XL||245/45 R19||102W||XL|
|R20||275/40 R20 106V XL||275/40 R20||106V||XL|
|R20||295/40 R20 110V XL||295/40 R20||110V||XL|
|R21||325/30 R21 108V XL||325/30 R21||108V||XL|
|R22||295/30 R22 103V XL||295/30 R22||103V||XL|
Questions and Answers
Sep 21, 2019Tire Test 2019
Consumer Reports: Performance Winter/Snow TiresRanked #4th of 8. Yokohama W.Drive V905
Mar 14, 2019Article
The Novelties of Winter Tires 2018/2019
Mar 04, 2019Tire Test 2016
ADAC: Winter Tire Test R17Ranked #11th of 13. Yokohama W.Drive V905
Nov 02, 2018Tire Test 2017
ADAC: Winter Tire Test R16Ranked #7th of 10. Yokohama W.Drive V905
Feb 04, 2015Video
Tyre Yokohama W.Drive V905
Yokohama W.drive V905 is a premium class winter tire designed for passenger cars. Tire was successfully tested on European roads in winter. If you care about high performance in winter weather conditions this particular model would fit you perfectly. Directional tread pattern efficiently drains water and slush.
Oct 09, 2014Video
Yokohama w.Drive V905 test driving in snow (Sweden)
Here is a short video of our test in Sweden of the Yokohama's new tyre : w.Drive V905. We were on board of a BMW Serie 1 and we really had a great time.