Achilles 868 All Seasons
Type: Passenger / All Season
Key Facts about Achilles 868 All Seasons:
- Release Date: 2017
- Regions of sales: Northern America, Europe
The Achilles 868 tire is a long-lasting all-season tire for sedans, compact cars and crossover vehicles. The tread features large shoulder block for strength and stiffness for outstanding handling during cornering. There are also four wide circumferential grooves for superb water channeling. This feature improves wet traction as well as reduces hydroplaning. The asymmetrical tread pattern is fully siped and reinforced for excellent cornering stability and precision steering response.
- Large Shoulder Block (Provides strength and stiffness for outstanding handling during cornering).
- Four Wide Circumference Grooves (Superb water channeling, improve wet traction as well as to reduce hydroplaning).
- All Season Sipes (Enhances Traction on Wet surfaces).
- Asymmetrical Tread Pattern (Superb cornering stability and precision steering responses).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Achilles 868 All Seasons
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Achilles 868 All Seasons Sizes & Specifications
Questions and Answers
Jan 19, 2017
Achilles - 868 ALL SEASSONS
The Achilles 868 All Seasons Tyre. Tires are also equipped with asymmetrical pattern that will provide stability in high speed. Not only stability, asymmetrical pattern also provides excellent handling for the driver. This tires very suitable to wet or dry road, the perfect tyre for every season.