- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
The Antares Grip 60 Ice tire is a winter tire designed for severe ice and snow conditions. The tire has a high density biting edges and is a studdable tire for extra grip on ice. Studs are appropriate in climates that have mostly snow covered roads in the winter months, or areas that are susceptible to black ice conditions on a frequent basis.
The Antares Grip 60 ice is a cheap tire compared to other studdable snow tires from better known brands like Nokian or Michelin, however it will still deliver high levels of grip in various winter conditions. Since it is designed for ice and snow, the Grip 60 uses tread rubber specially formulated to stay pliable even at freezing temperatures. This means better traction on dry winter roads. In the event of rain and slush, the 5 circumferential grooves efficiently evacuate water from the contact patch for better wet performance and safety for you and your family.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Antares / Grip 60 ice
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)