- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 27:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
VAN and light truck tyre with strong focus on safety and a long life.
- Longer Life (Uniform pressure distribution through simulated tyre construction);
- Improved Fuel Efficiency (New generation tread and base compound);
- Excellent Safety (Stiffer tread pattern for stability during braking).
Apollo Altrust+ (Plus) is a summer tire for light trucks and minivans focused on safety and long tread life. The Apollo Altrust+ appeared in the range of the Indian company in 2020 coming to replace the Altrust model. The tread design remained the same but the tread blocks became more rigid. This allowed the engineers to increase the stability of the “plus” development during braking. Changes in the formula of the rubber compound also increased the environmental performance of Altrust +.
Optimized with software modeling, the sidewalls and the inner construction of the Apollo Altrust Plus served to increase the tire’s resistance to damage, at the same time providing a more balanced distribution of pressure over the entire contact area, which ultimately led to longer expected mileage of this model. The Apollo Alltrust+ diluted this Indian brand’s offer for light commercial vehicles, which until 2020 was only represented by the Apollo Altrust All Season. It has already been announced that soon the winter model will be launched named Altrust Winter.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Apollo / Altrust+
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 "
- 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Apollo / Altrust+ Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Measured rim width||Static loaded radius||Tread depth||Sidewall styling||Tread width||Revs per mile||Overall diameter||Max inflation pressure||Load range||Approved rim width||Overall width||Price|
|R15||195/70 R15 104R||195/70 R15||104R|
|R15||205/70 R15 106R||205/70 R15||106R|
|R15||215/70 R15 109S||215/70 R15||109S|
|R15||225/70 R15 112S||225/70 R15||112S|
|R16||185/75 R16 104R||185/75 R16||104R|
|R16||195/65 R16 104T||195/65 R16||104T|
|R16||195/75 R16 110R||195/75 R16||110R|
|R16||205/65 R16 107T||205/65 R16||107T|
|R16||205/75 R16 113R||205/75 R16||113R|
|R16||215/60 R16 103T||215/60 R16||103T|
|R16||215/65 R16 109T||215/65 R16||109T|
|R16||215/75 R16 116R||215/75 R16||116R|
|R16||225/65 R16 112R||225/65 R16||112R|
|R16||235/65 R16 115R||235/65 R16||115R|