- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 11:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Blizzak LM-25-1 RFT (Run-Flat Technology) is Bridgestone's self-supporting run-flat Performance Winter / Snow tire developed to provide temporary extended mobility during winter driving in the event a puncture allows complete air loss. Designed exclusively for the drivers of BMW X1, F30 3 Series sedans and E60 5 Series sedans, Blizzak LM-25-1 RFT Performance Winter / Snow tires allow drivers to maintain their vehicle's sporty appearance and wintertime mobility while providing traction in cold, dry and wet conditions, as well as in snow and on ice.
Blizzak LM-25-1 RFT winter tires feature a directional tread design to enhance hydroplaning resistance on wet and slush-covered roads with rounded tread shoulders to enhance dry and wet road handling. Their tread compound has a high silica content instead of the Multicell tread compounds used on other Blizzak winter tires to combine winter traction with H-speed rated durability (current Multicell compounds can only support up to T-speed ratings). The Blizzak LM-25-1 RFT features an independent block tread design that employs the Lamellen edge effect (multiple biting edges in the tread blocks to help grip snow and ice) to enhance winter traction without resorting to traditional metal studs.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-25-1 RFT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 17 "
- 205 / 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-25-1 RFT Sizes & Specifications
|R17||205/55 R17 91H||205/55 R17||91H||
From 173.2, 2 offers
|R17||225/50 R17 94H||225/50 R17||94H|