Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 26:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
- This tire has been replaced by 🏁 Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-35
- This tire has run-flat model:
- Available Sizes in Line: 2
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • Volkswagen
- • BMW 6 Series
- • Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Year Released: 2005
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, Russia+, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25, a directional, studless winter tire, delivers excellent snow and ice traction for high performance vehicles. With its 3D sipes, you can rely on the LM-25 for great dry performance and UNI-T technology provides well-balanced performance in wet conditions. Silica added to the tread further enhances winter and wet traction so you get the total performance package you need.
- Excellent traction
- Precision handling on wet and snow
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-25
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-25 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Tire weight||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R16||195/55 R16 87H||195/55 R16||87H|
|R18||235/50 R18 97V||235/50 R18||97V|
Note! Have you driven on the Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-25 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-25.