Bridgestone Blizzak LM-35
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- This tire replaced Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-25
- Available Sizes in Line: 1
- Year Released: 2009
- Regions for sale: Europe, Russia+
The Blizzak LM35 has been produced by Bridgestone to offer drivers safe performance in winter conditions and confident handling at high speeds on wet and dry roads while providing improved fuel efficiency compared to its predecessor with a 16% lower rolling resistance than the LM25.
The tread design of the Blizzak LM35 features a pattern with four wide grooves for fast drainage, effective braking and acceleration with an increased resistance to aquaplaning and a longitudinal fold groove of the shoulder blocks to maximise cornering stability. The 3D sipe block design delivers precise control through increased block stability and stiff shoulder blocks produce excellent dry and wet handling. An advanced polymer in the tread compound ensures excellent and reliable grip in all conditions.
- Winter performance tyre offering superb handling on both snow and ice
- Shoulder blocks improve handling in dry and wet conditions
- Tread design increases aquaplaning resistance
- Reduced rolling resistance improves economy and reduces emissions
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-35
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-35 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Tire weight||Tread depth||Load range||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R17||225/45 R17 91H||225/45 R17||91H|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-35 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-35.