- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 16:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Bridgestone Ecopia EP20. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The Bridgestone Ecopia EP20 excels in fuel efficiency and all-season performance. Named for Bridgestone’s dream of an “Ecological Utopia”, Ecopia tires help reduce your carbon footprint through low rolling resistance, improved fuel economy, and decreased CO2 emissions. This tire delivers eco-friendly technology while maintaining great year-round driving performance, so you can have it all.
- CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System) combines tread design, materials, and construction to create optimal tire performance
- Low rolling resistance increases fuel efficiency, limits vehicle emissions, and produces a quiet ride
- L.L. Carbon (Long Link) resists cracking and tearing, improving tread wear and tire life
- O-bead enhances comfort through a single, continuous cable in bead construction
- All-season tread design with open-slotted shoulders improves performance all year long
- Narrow tread width maximizes fuel economy
- Optimized internal construction returns energy back to tire, reducing heat generation and rolling resistance
- Shallow tread depth maximizes driving abilities through wet and dry conditions while optimizing fuel efficiency
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Bridgestone / Ecopia EP20
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 "
- 195 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Bridgestone / Ecopia EP20 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Sidewall styling||Tire weight||Overall diameter||Tread depth||Price|
|R15||195/65 R15 89S||195/65 R15||89S||BW||18.0||25.0||10.0|