Type: Passenger / Winter
Key Facts about Davanti Wintoura:
- Release Date: 2017
- Regions of sales: Northern America, Europe
The Wintoura is a directional high performance winter pattern, that provides safety, comfort and fuel efficiency.
- Two wide circumferential grooves together with lateral channels help to disperse water and increase aquaplaning resistance
- Angled tread block edges reduce road noise
- Numerous zig-zag sipes improve traction and lateral grip in ice and snow conditions
- Varying pitch sizes actively help to reduce noise emission
- Highly flexible carcass construction provides smooth and comfortable driving
- Added rim protection rib up to 60-series
Features & Benefits:
- Shoulder Blocks (Stable shoulder blocks for controlled handling and predictable steering response).
- Tread Centre (Closed central tread area ensures excellent braking performance and high mileage).
- Circumferential Grooves (Wide circumferential grooves combine with lateral channels to provide high levels of water evacuation - leading to excellent wet weather performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Davanti Wintoura
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Davanti Wintoura Sizes & Specifications
Questions and Answers
Nov 08, 2017
Davanti Tyres - Wintoura Testing at Test World Ivalo
Nov 08, 2017
Davanti Tyres - Wintoura: The Grip of Winter
Davanti took it's new range of winter tyres to the far north of Finland, to test them to the limit.