- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 19:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The all-new AZENIS FK450 All-Season is specifically designed for today’s premium sport coupes and sedans. Through an array of advanced technological features including Falken Tires’ exclusive Tension Control Technology (TCT) process, engineers achieved an excellent balance of handling, high-speed stability and confident all-weather traction. Advanced tread-design simulation has allowed for slightly rounded sculpted-rib edges to aid in preventing rain groove wandering, enhance straight-line stability and optimize on-road feel. With 51 available sizes ranging from 16- to 20-inch and 68% Luxury Sport vehicle coverage, the FK450 A/S is the choice for drivers seeking dependable all-season ultra high performance, year round.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Falken / Azenis FK450 A/S RFT
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 19 "
- 195 / 225 / 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 45 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Falken / Azenis FK450 A/S RFT Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Utqg||Load range||Approved rim width||Tread depth (mm)||Revs per mile||Section width||Sidewall styling||Tire weight (kg)||Tread width||Measured rim width||Max inflation pressure||Max load||Tire weight||Overall diameter||Tread depth||Price|
|R16||195/55 R16 87V||195/55 R16||87V||400/A/A||SL||5.5 - 7||8.0||862.0||7.9||RFT||6.7||6.0||51.0||1201||24.5||24.4||11.0|
|R17||225/45 R17 91W||225/45 R17||91W||400/A/A||SL||7 - 8.5||8.0||834.0||9.0||RFT||7.5||7.5||51.0||1356||27.6||25.0||11.0|
|R19||245/40 R19 98Y XL||245/40 R19||98Y||XL||400/A/A||XL||8 - 9.5||8.0||776.0||9.9||RFT||8.7||8.5||50.0||1653||31.5||26.7||10.0|