- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Federal's extremely successful UHP, the former ss595, has been repositioned and renamed simply as the 595. Slight technical changes have been made by FTC to the tire to suit the purposes and take the abuse of drifting competition. Combat-bred. Performance-driven. For those requiring flat-out performance, no other tire grips like the 595, yet still provides for the basic comforts of everyday driving. Aggressive V-shaped tread and innovative silica compound maximizes level of adhesion, resistance to aquaplaning, and gives your car ultimate control in acceleration, cornering and braking. Unparalleled comfort in its class.
- Our latest tire technology, TTIC, for smoothness, speed, and safety
- M.P.O. (Magnified Performance Optimization) technology " for consistent performance throughout the tire's life
- Three Radius Tread Arc delivers even pressure across the contact area
- Flange Protector protects expensive rims from potholes and curb damage
- Steel Sidewall and Belts for optimum performance in all temperatures
- Opti-Noise Technology for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Aggressive uni-directional tread pattern enhances high speed stability and traction
- Unique shoulder block design for predictable handling in different driving conditions
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Federal / SS595 RFT
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 19 "
- 205 / 215 / 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Federal / SS595 RFT Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Tread depth (inch)||Utqg||Max load (lbs)||Section width (inch)||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Section width (mm)||Overall diameter (inch)||Tread width (mm)||Tread width (inch)||Overall diameter (mm)||Max inflation pressure||Load range||Tire weight||Tread depth (mm)||Max load (kg)||Rim width||Price|
|R16||205/40 R16 83V||205/40 R16||83V||7.4||240/A/A||1073||8.7||BW||7-8||222.0||22.4||186.0||7.3||568.0||50.0||RFT||9.3||9.0||487||7.5|
|R19||215/35 R19 85W||215/35 R19||85W||8.1||240/AA/A||1136||8.4||BW||7-8.5||212.0||25.0||180.0||7.1||634.0||50.0||RFT||10.0||10.0||515||7.5|
|R19||245/35 R19 93W||245/35 R19||93W||7.9||240/AA/A||1433||9.6||BW||8-9.5||243.0||25.8||226.0||8.9||656.0||50.0||RFT||11.4||10.0||650||8.5|