- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 26:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Features & Benefits:
- Bulky armor-appearance tread patterns and high-intensity compounds accentuate menacing looks, with outstanding steering and control;
- Linear, unidirectional grooves allow for swift water dispersion and quiet rides;
- Subtle V-shaped grooves and sleek sidewalls achieve the perfect balance of ruggedness and looks;
- Reinforced compounds and construction contribute to enhanced durability.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Federal / Xplora MTS
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 20 "
- 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- P (max 94 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Federal / Xplora MTS Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Tire weight||Load range||Ply rating||Utqg||Revs per mile||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Tread width||Static loaded radius||Approved rim width||Max inflation pressure||Price|
|R18||275/70 R18 125/122P||275/70 R18||125/122P||10|
|R20||275/65 R20 126/123P||275/65 R20||126/123P||10|