- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 24:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
With Firestone Destination ATX tires, no matter where your job takes you. Its robust and aggressive design allows you to comfortably drive on asphalt, dirt or gravel. The best option for those looking for control and security in any terrain.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Firestone / Destination ATX
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 "
- 215 / 235 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Firestone / Destination ATX Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Rolling resistance||Ply rating||Load range||Overall width||Tread depth||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Price|
|R16||215/80 R16||215/80 R16|
|R16||235/70 R16||235/70 R16|
|R16||265/75 R16||265/75 R16|
|R17||265/65 R17||265/65 R17|