Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 SUV
Key Facts about Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 SUV:
- Release Date: 2012
- Regions of sales: Asia, Northern America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia, Oceania
All the benefits of an ultra high-performance tire, specifically designed for luxury SUVs and 4x4s.
- High Performance - Specially designed to offer high-performance, yet able to handle the weight of an SUV or 4x4.
- Cornering Control - Active Corner Grip Technology distributes pressure evenly and maximizes contact with the road, offering enhanced control.
- Wet Traction and Hydroplaning Resistance - Asymmetric tread design features an open tread zone for water expulsion and improved handling on wet roads.
- Ride Quality - Tread pattern is specially designed to reduce road noise and offers a comfortable ride.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 SUV
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 19 / 20 / 21 "
- 235 / 255 / 265 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 SUV Sizes & Specifications
|R19||235/55 R19 101Y||235/55 R19||101Y|
|R19||255/50 R19 103Y||255/50 R19||103Y|
|R19||265/50 R19 110Y XL||265/50 R19||110Y||XL|
|R20||265/45 R20 108Y XL||265/45 R20||108Y||XL|
|R21||285/40 R21 109Y XL||285/40 R21||109Y||XL|