- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 34:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
- This tire has been replaced by Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 , Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All Season
- This tire replaced Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric
- This tire has run-flat model:
- Available Sizes in line: 94
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- Year Released: 2011
- Regions for sale : Asia, Northern America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia, Oceania
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The sports-oriented tyre with great features.
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 dazzles with its excellent properties, mainly sport, and both dry and wet conditions. Has quick reactions to steering, a short braking distance and ideal combination of properties on dry and wet conditions. It's a sports tyre with everything that comes with it - just average fuel economy and wear. Comfort suffers with better driving performance.*
A premium tire for ultra high performance driving in summer months, built for responsive handling and control in both dry and wet conditions. Stops up to 6% shorter on wet asphalt than a leading competitor (based on internal testing).
- Ultra Dry Handling (A tread compound with motorsport resins helps provide superior dry handling);
- Steering Responsiveness (Lightweight, racing-derived construction helps reduce unsprung mass for enhanced steering precision and handling);
- Stopping Power (Active braking technology offers enhanced stopping power on wet and dry roads);
- Quiet Ride (Advanced tread block pattern helps reduce excessive road noise).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 295 / 305 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... ZR (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Section width||Approved rim width||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Revs per mile||Load range||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Max load|
|R18||235/40 R18 95Y XL||235/40 R18||95Y||XL||BW||25.4||9.5||8.0 - 9.5||50||240/AA/A||623.0||XL||8.5||10.0||1,521|
|R18||235/45 R18 94Y||235/45 R18||94Y||BW||26.3||9.3||7.5-9||51||240/AA/A||794.0||SL||8.0||9.0||1,477|
|R18||235/50 R18 101W XL||235/50 R18||101W||XL||BW||27.3||9.7||6.5-8.5||50||300/AA/A||766.0||XL||7.5||9.0||1,819|
|R18||245/50 R18 100Y||245/50 R18||100Y||BW||27.7||10.0||7-8.5||51||240/AA/A||755.0||SL||7.5||10.0||1,764|
|R18||265/45 R18 101Y||265/45 R18||101Y||BW||27.4||10.5||8.5-10||51||240/AA/A||764.0||SL||9.0||9.0||1,819|
|R19||235/40 R19 92Y||235/40 R19||92Y||BW||26.4||9.5||8-9.5||51||240/AA/A||791.0||SL||8.5||9.0||1,389|
|R19||235/55 R19 101Y||235/55 R19||101Y||BW||29.2||9.7||6.5-8.5||51||240/AA/A||717.0||SL||7.5||9.0||1,819|
|R19||265/30 R19 93Y XL||265/30 R19||93Y||XL||BW||25.3||10.7||9-10.5||50||300/AA/A||826.0||XL||9.5||10.0||1,433|
|R19||265/40 R19 98Y||265/40 R19||98Y||BW||27.4||10.7||9-10.5||51||240/AA/A||764.0||SL||9.5||9.0||1,653|
|R19||265/50 R19 110Y XL||265/50 R19||110Y||XL||BW||29.5||10.9||7.5-9.5||50||240/AA/A||709.0||XL||8.5||10.0||2,337|
|R19||275/30 R19 96Y XL||275/30 R19||96Y||XL||BW||25.6||10.9||9-10||50||300/AA/A||810.0||XL||9.5||10.0||1,565|
|R19||285/35 R19 99Y||285/35 R19||99Y||BW||26.9||11.4||9.5-11||51||300/AA/A||777.0||SL||10.0||10.0||1,709|
|R19||285/35 R19 103Y XL||285/35 R19||103Y||XL||BW||26.9||11.4||9.5-11||50||240/AA/A||777.0||XL||10.0||9.0||1,929|
|R19||295/35 R19 100Y||295/35 R19||100Y||BW||27.1||11.9||10-11.5||51||240/AA/A||771.0||SL||10.5||9.0||1,764|
|R20||265/35 R20 95Y||265/35 R20||95Y||BW||27.3||10.7||9-10.5||51||240/AA/A||765.0||SL||9.5||9.0||1,521|
|R20||265/45 R20 108Y XL||265/45 R20||108Y||XL||BW||29.4||10.5||8.5-10||50||240/AA/A||712.0||XL||9.0||9.0||2,205|
|R21||285/40 R21 109Y XL||285/40 R21||109Y||XL||BW||30.0||11.4||9.5-11||50||240/AA/A||698.0||XL||10.0||10.0||2,271|
Questions and Answers
Sep 06, 2019Tire Chart 2019
TireRack.com: Best in Max Performance SummerRanked #11th of 13. Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2
Apr 28, 2019Article
Best Summer Tires 2019 by Test Results
Apr 29, 2019Article
Sport Auto 2019 UHP Summer Tire Test – 245/30 R20
Apr 01, 2019Tire Test 2019
Auto Motor und Sport: UHP Summer Tire Test R20Ranked #3rd of 8. Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2
Oct 31, 2017Video
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 Review after 24,000 miles
An honest review of the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2's on my 2016 Ford Focus ST. These are the tires that came with the car and they have been great so far.
Jul 06, 2017Video
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 vs Asymmetric 2 - Tested and Reviewed
Nov 12, 2016Video
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 Review 12,000 miles
Feb 13, 2013Video
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 product video. Learn about the features and benefits of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyres.
Aug 02, 2012Video
Tested: Max Performance Summer Tires | Tire Rack
We always look forward to testing Max Performance Summer tires - the proverbial running shoes for cars. They're the pinnacle in tire technology, blending the latest in tread compounds and internal components with highly engineered designs. To find out how they drive, we selected several of the best and two of the newest to compare.
Feb 12, 2011Video
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 Launch
A few clips from the launch event of the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2. Please note we're not video editors, so it's not very good!