- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 25:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season Tire offers enhanced wet and dry traction in any season
- TredLock technology - microgrooves help provide biting edges for commanding wet traction and grip in turns
- Proven asymmetric tire tread for precise, race-inspired handling on wet or dry roads
- Dry handling zone puts more rubber on the road for superb dry traction and handling
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear / Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season ROF
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 19 / 20 "
- 245 / 255 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 45 / 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear / Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season ROF Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Max inflation pressure||Approved rim width||Revs per mile||Load range||Utqg||Max load||Section width||Sidewall styling||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Price|
|R19||255/50 R19 107W XL||255/50 R19||107W||XL||50||7-9||719.0||XL||240/AA/A||2,149||10.4||BW||8.0||10.0||29.1|
|R19||285/45 R19 111W XL||285/45 R19||111W||XL||50||9-10.5||719.0||XL||240/AA/A||2,403||11.2||BW||9.5||9.0||29.1|