Goodyear Eagle F1 GS EMT
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
Original tire model: 🏁 Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS
- Available Sizes in Line: 2
- Year Released: unknown
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Goodyear Eagle F1 GS EMT. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Ultra high-performance tire for specialty and Original Equipment applications.
- Performance Handling (AAtrax tread compound provides 'AA'-rated wet traction and outstanding dry grip without sacrificing treadwear);
- Ultra Wet Traction (Dual Aquachannel grooves help provide quick and efficient water evacuation for exceptional wet traction);
- Steering Responsiveness (Multi-radius profile for confident steering and consistent, uniform wear);
- Run On Flat Technology (Extended Mobility Technology allows for driving up to 50 mi. on a deflating or deflated tire at a top speed of 50 mph).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS EMT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 245 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 45 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS EMT Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Tread depth||Revs per mile||Section width||Max inflation pressure||Load range||Max load||Approved rim width||Utqg||Measured rim width||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R17||245/45 R17 89Y Runflat||245/45 R17||89Y||Runflat||25.7||10.0||814.0||9.6||44||SL||1,279||7.5-9||300/AA/A||8.0||BW|
|R18||275/40 R18 94Y Runflat||275/40 R18||94Y||Runflat||26.7||10.0||784.0||10.9||44||SL||1,477||9-11||300/AA/A||9.5||BW|
Note! Have you driven on the Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS EMT tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Goodyear / Eagle F1 GS EMT.