- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 19:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Goodyear Eagle RS-A2. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Goodyear Eagle RS-A2 Tire Rank
All-Season, high-performance traction.
- All-Season Performance (All-season tread with wide circumferential grooves offers enhanced wet traction and all-season capabilities)
- Steering Responsiveness (The aggressive, asymmetric tread design offers enhanced traction and precise cornering)
- Rim Protection (The rim protector helps protect wheels against accidental curb damage)
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear / Eagle RS-A2
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 19 / 20 "
- 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... Z (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear / Eagle RS-A2 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Max load||Approved rim width||Measured rim width||Max inflation pressure||Section width||Revs per mile||Load range||Utqg||Overall diameter||Tread depth||Price|
|R19||245/45 R19 98V||245/45 R19||98V||BW||1,653||7.5 - 9.0||8.0||51||9.6||755.0||SL||440/A/A||27.7||10.0|
|R20||245/45 R20 99Y||245/45 R20||99Y||BW||1,709||7.5 - 9.0||8.0||51||9.6||729.0||SL||440/A/A||28.7||10.0|