- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Goodyear Eagle Touring. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Confident handling and a smooth, quiet ride for luxury performance.
- Steering Responsiveness (Optimized tire contact area with the road for enhanced handling and responsiveness);
- All-Season Performance (Biting edges help to provide confident all-season traction in wet, dry and snowy conditions);
- Comfortable Ride (Optimized tread pattern helps to quiet noise from on-road driving).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear Eagle Touring
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 / 20 / 22 "
- 235 / 245 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 45 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear Eagle Touring Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||sidewall styling||overall diameter||section width||approved rim width||max inflation pressure||utqg||revs per mile||load range||measured rim width||tread depth||max load|
|R18||235/45 R18 98V XL||235/45 R18||98V||XL||BW||26.3||9.3||7.5 - 9.0||50||500/A/A||794.0||XL||8.0||10.0||1,653|
|R19||235/40 R19 96V XL||235/40 R19||96V||XL||BW||26.4||9.5||8.0 - 9.5||50||500/A/A||791.0||XL||8.5||8.0||1,565|
|R19||245/40 R19 94W||245/40 R19||94W||BW||26.7||9.8||8.0 - 9.5||51||500/A/A||782.0||SL||8.5||10.0||1,477|
|R19||245/45 R19 98V||245/45 R19||98V||BW||27.7||9.6||7.5 - 9.0||51||500/A/A||755.0||SL||8.0||9.0||1,653|
|R19||245/45 R19 98W||245/45 R19||98W||BW||27.7||9.6||7.5 - 9.0||51||500/A/A||755.0||SL||8.0||9.0||1,653|
|R20||245/40 R20 95W||245/40 R20||95W||BW||27.7||9.8||8.0 - 9.5||51||500/A/A||754.0||SL||8.5||9.0||1,521|
|R20||265/45 R20 104V||265/45 R20||104V||BW||29.4||10.5||8.5 - 10.0||51||400/A/A||712.0||SL||9.0||9.0||1,984|
|R20||295/40 R20 106V||295/40 R20||106V||BW||29.3||11.9||10.0 - 11.5||51||400/A/A||714.0||SL||10.5||9.0||2,094|
|R22||275/40 R22 107W XL||275/40 R22||107W||XL||BW||30.7||10.9||9.0 - 11.0||50||500/A/A||681.0||XL||9.5||11.0||2,149|
|R22||285/45 R22 114H XL||285/45 R22||114H||XL||BW||32.1||11.2||9.0 - 10.5||50||500/A/A||651.0||XL||9.5||10.0||2,601|