Kumho WinterCraft SUV ice WS31
TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 34
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
The WinterCraft SUV ice WS31 provides excellent performance by optimal stud arrangement on icy and snowy roads. The WS31 features improved traction and braking performance through asymmetrical sipes, and better ice control performance by applying the latest compound mixing technology.
- Optimized pattern design on SUV and crossover vehicles.
- Application of 3D sipe to strengthen the block rigidity and handling/ ice braking performance.
- Optimized groove to strengthen snow and wet performance.
- Improved brake performance due to turbine blade quickly discharging dust and ice powder from stud.
- Certain sizes include a rim protector molded into the sidewall to help protect wheels from curb damage.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kumho WinterCraft SUV ice WS31
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)