Kumho Wintercraft Ice Wi31
TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 32
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
An advanced new stud design gives the WinterCraft ICE Wi31 an exceptionally quiet hold on the ice and snow. The wide turbine studs provide excellent snow clearance, in a low profile design that cuts road noise dramatically. A true innovation in winter highway driving.
- Excellent braking and acceleration on ice, through advanced stud design and placement.
- Enhanced winter grip from the 3D honeycomb sipes.
- Engineered for cold traction with a high-dispersion compound.
- Tread Classification: Directional.
- Certain sizes include a rim protector molded into the sidewall to help protect wheels from curb damage.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kumho Wintercraft Ice Wi31
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)