- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 7:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Dominating off road challenges has never been easier with the Maxxis Extreme bias Creepy Crawler tires.
- Special construction design allows the tire to conform to different terrain surfaces
- Stone ejectors provide protection against tread cap damage from sharp rocks
- Unique multi-edged knob design and sipe arrangement enhance traction on slippery surfaces
- Large shoulder lugs and sidewall design provide unparalleled side bite in difficult off-road terrain
- DOT-approved for highway use
- Recommended maximum speed of 65mph
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Maxxis / Creepy Crawler M8090
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 "
- 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- K (max 68 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Maxxis / Creepy Crawler M8090 Sizes & Specifications
|R16||255/85 R16 104K||255/85 R16||104K||
From 173.7, 1 offer
|R17||40x13.5 R17 LT||40x13.5 R17 LT|