Michelin Alpin A4 ZP
Type: Passenger / Winter
Key Facts about Michelin Alpin A4 ZP:
- Release Date: 2010
- Regions of sales: Northern America, Europe
The new Michelin Alpin A4 tire allows you to drive in confidence through snow, ice and rain year after year.
- Start 10% Easier on Snow Covered and Icy Roads. (With 50% more gripping edges, the tread pattern provides ultimate efficiency in both lateral and longitudinal grip, while the high-density sipes provide excellent snow and ice traction. The StabiliGrip, a 3D sipe technology, provides more rigidity for better handling and braking on ice, snow and black roads).
- Stops 5% Shorter on Snow Covered and Wet Roads. (With Helio Compound, a new formula of full silica-based tread rubber compound with sunflower oil, the new Michelin Alpin A4 tire maintains its elasticity at low temperatures for enhanced performance and braking power on wet, snow covered and icy roads).
- Drive an Extra Winter Season. (The Michelin Alpin A4 tire has optimal wear resistance providing longer lasting performance than certain leading competitors.The tire's new tread rubber formula and full depth sipes ensure traction on slippery roads for the life of the tire).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin Alpin A4 ZP
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 17 "
- 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Michelin Alpin A4 ZP Sizes & Specifications
|R17||225/50 R17 94H Runflat||225/50 R17||94H||Runflat|