Michelin Alpin A4 ZP
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
Original tire model: Michelin / Alpin A4
- Available Sizes in Line: 1
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Year Released: 2010
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe
The new Michelin Alpin A4 tire allows you to drive in confidence through snow, ice and rain year after year.
- Start 10% Easier on Snow Covered and Icy Roads. (With 50% more gripping edges, the tread pattern provides ultimate efficiency in both lateral and longitudinal grip, while the high-density sipes provide excellent snow and ice traction. The StabiliGrip, a 3D sipe technology, provides more rigidity for better handling and braking on ice, snow and black roads).
- Stops 5% Shorter on Snow Covered and Wet Roads. (With Helio Compound, a new formula of full silica-based tread rubber compound with sunflower oil, the new Michelin Alpin A4 tire maintains its elasticity at low temperatures for enhanced performance and braking power on wet, snow covered and icy roads).
- Drive an Extra Winter Season. (The Michelin Alpin A4 tire has optimal wear resistance providing longer lasting performance than certain leading competitors.The tire's new tread rubber formula and full depth sipes ensure traction on slippery roads for the life of the tire).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin / Alpin A4 ZP
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 17 "
- 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Michelin / Alpin A4 ZP Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Tire weight||Tread depth||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Revs per mile||Section width||Max inflation pressure||Load range||Approved rim width||Utqg||Measured rim width||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R17||225/50 R17 94H Runflat||225/50 R17||94H||Runflat||25.91||28.66||10.0||1477.0||803.0||9.17||51.0||6-8||7.0||BW||
From 174.7, 1 offer
Note! Have you driven on the Michelin / Alpin A4 ZP tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Michelin / Alpin A4 ZP.