- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Michelin Latitude Alpin HP tires combine the ultra-high performance characteristics of a Pilot series tire with the unique winter performance abilities of an Alpin tire.
- Confident handling in cold weather conditions (3-D Active Sipes combine to create a stable tread block with multiple Biting Edges for better road hold in subzero temperatures. Now you can actually enjoy driving in wintery conditions).
- Quiet, smooth ride in cold weather conditions (Michelin Comfort Control Technology helps deliver one of the most comfortable rides in the industry by using computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to offer greatly reduced vibrations and road noise, plus the longevity you expect from Michelin).
- Excellent traction in snow and ice (A larger contact patch helps maximize the amount of rubber in contact with the road, providing excellent traction against cold weather hazards, including black ice).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin Latitude Alpin HP
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 10 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 "
- 235 / 255 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Michelin Latitude Alpin HP Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Section width||Approved rim width||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Tire weight||Revs per mile||Load range||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Max load at cold inflation pressure|
|R10||255/55 R10 109V||255/55 R10||109V|