Michelin Latitude Alpin
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 23:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Michelin Latitude Alpin. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Tire Rank :: Michelin Latitude Alpin
Designed for today's CUV and SUVs. The Michelin Alpin is the CUV and SUV Tire for the Winter — giving you safety and exceptional mileage, winter after winter.
- Exceptional braking on winter roads for your CUV and SUV (Bi-directional self-locking sipes allow more sipe density for sure-footed braking and traction in cold weather conditions);
- Enjoy a quiet, smooth and safe drive in cold-weather conditions winter after winter (Michelin Comfort Control Technology helps deliver one of the most comfortable rides in the industry by using); computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to offer greatly reduced vibrations and road noise plus the longevity you expect from Michelin);
- Always drive with confidence in all winter conditions (New Stabiligrip Technology with variable geometry sipes, adding firmness for more stability and better handling at higher speeds).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin / Latitude Alpin
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Michelin / Latitude Alpin Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Max inflation pressure||Measured rim width||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Approved rim width||Revs per mile||Tire weight||Sidewall styling||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Utqg||Section width||Price|
|R15||205/70 R15 96T||205/70 R15||96T||
From 141.0, 1 offer
|R16||205/80 R16 104T||205/80 R16||104T|
|R16||205/80 R16 104T XL||205/80 R16||104T||XL|
|R16||225/70 R16 103T||225/70 R16||103T|
|R16||235/60 R16 100T||235/60 R16||100T||
From 197.8, 1 offer
|R16||235/70 R16 106T||235/70 R16||106T|
|R16||245/70 R16 107T||245/70 R16||107T||
From 214.3, 1 offer
|R16||265/70 R16 112T||265/70 R16||112T|
|R18||235/60 R18 107H XL||235/60 R18||107H||XL|
|R18||255/55 R18 105H||255/55 R18||105H||51.0||10.43||2039.0||7-9||717.0||32.94||BW||10.5||29.02||
From 238.1, 1 offer
|R18||255/55 R18 109V XL||255/55 R18||109V||XL||XL||50.0||10.4||2271.0||7-9||717.0||32.63||BW||10.5||29.0||
From 223.7, 1 offer
|R19||255/50 R19 107H XL||255/50 R19||107H||XL||XL||50.0||10.43||2149.0||7-9||715.0||33.95||BW||10.5||29.09|