TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 2
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 29
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
Designed for today's CUV and SUVs. The Michelin Alpin is the CUV and SUV Tire for the Winter — giving you safety and exceptional mileage, winter after winter.
- Exceptional braking on winter roads for your CUV and SUV (Bi-directional self-locking sipes allow more sipe density for sure-footed braking and traction in cold weather conditions).
- Enjoy a quiet, smooth and safe drive in cold-weather conditions winter after winter (Michelin Comfort Control Technology helps deliver one of the most comfortable rides in the industry by using). computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to offer greatly reduced vibrations and road noise plus the longevity you expect from Michelin).
- Always drive with confidence in all winter conditions (New Stabiligrip Technology with variable geometry sipes, adding firmness for more stability and better handling at higher speeds).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin Latitude Alpin
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Michelin Latitude Alpin Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||sidewall styling||overall diameter||section width||approved rim width||max inflation pressure||utqg||tire weight||revs per mile||load range||measured rim width||tread depth||max load at cold inflation pressure|
|R18||255/55 R18 105H||255/55 R18||105H||BW||29.02||7-9||51.0||32.94||717.0||10.43||10.5||2039.0|
|R18||255/55 R18 109V XL||255/55 R18||109V||XL||BW||29.0||7-9||50.0||32.63||717.0||XL||10.4||10.5||2271.0|
|R19||255/50 R19 107H XL||255/50 R19||107H||XL||BW||29.09||7-9||50.0||33.95||715.0||XL||10.43||10.5||2149.0|