Michelin Latitude Alpin
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 19:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Michelin Latitude Alpin. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Michelin Latitude Alpin Tire Rank
Designed for today's CUV and SUVs. The Michelin Alpin is the CUV and SUV Tire for the Winter — giving you safety and exceptional mileage, winter after winter.
- Exceptional braking on winter roads for your CUV and SUV (Bi-directional self-locking sipes allow more sipe density for sure-footed braking and traction in cold weather conditions).
- Enjoy a quiet, smooth and safe drive in cold-weather conditions winter after winter (Michelin Comfort Control Technology helps deliver one of the most comfortable rides in the industry by using). computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to offer greatly reduced vibrations and road noise plus the longevity you expect from Michelin).
- Always drive with confidence in all winter conditions (New Stabiligrip Technology with variable geometry sipes, adding firmness for more stability and better handling at higher speeds).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin / Latitude Alpin
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Michelin / Latitude Alpin Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Tire weight||Measured rim width||Max inflation pressure||Section width||Revs per mile||Load range||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Utqg||Overall diameter||Tread depth||Price|
|R15||205/70 R15 96T||205/70 R15||96T||
From 101.9, 3 offers
|R16||205/80 R16 104T||205/80 R16||104T||
From 113.4, 1 offer
|R16||205/80 R16 104T XL||205/80 R16||104T||XL||
From 114.2, 2 offers
|R16||225/70 R16 103T||225/70 R16||103T||
From 121.6, 3 offers
|R16||235/60 R16 100T||235/60 R16||100T||
From 117.3, 3 offers
|R16||235/70 R16 106T||235/70 R16||106T||
From 122.8, 3 offers
|R16||245/70 R16 107T||245/70 R16||107T||
From 128.4, 3 offers
|R16||265/70 R16 112T||265/70 R16||112T||
From 146.3, 3 offers
|R18||255/55 R18 105H||255/55 R18||105H||BW||7-9||32.94||10.43||51.0||717.0||2039.0||29.02||10.5||
From 123.8, 3 offers
|R18||255/55 R18 109V XL||255/55 R18||109V||XL||BW||7-9||32.63||10.4||50.0||717.0||XL||2271.0||29.0||10.5||
From 150.7, 2 offers
|R19||255/50 R19 107H XL||255/50 R19||107H||XL||BW||7-9||33.95||10.43||50.0||715.0||XL||2149.0||29.09||10.5||
From 164.7, 2 offers