Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 SUV
Key Facts about Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 SUV:
- Release Date: 2018
- Regions of sales: Eastern Asia, Northern America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
MICHELIN Pilot Alpin 5 SUV tires offer control whatever the winter conditions.
- Safety whatever the winter conditions (Improvement in braking performance on all types of winter road surfaces (snow, wet, dry). A new directional tread pattern with a center groove increases resistance to hydroplaning).
- Provides confidence in winter mobility whatever the road condition (Improved snow, wet, and dry grip using the latest generation tread compound integrating a new functional polymer).
- Acclaimed by premium car manufacturers (Prominant sidewall appearance to complement the asthetic look for your vehicle) Approved by AMG (GLC), BMW (X3), Porsche (Cayenne).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 SUV
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 SUV Sizes & Specifications
Questions and Answers
Mar 14, 2019