Michelin Pilot Alpin 5
Type: Passenger / Winter
Key Facts about Michelin Pilot Alpin 5:
- Release Date: 2014
- Regions of sales: Northern America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
MICHELIN Pilot Alpin 5 tires offer control whatever the winter conditions.
- Safety whatever the winter conditions: Improvement in braking performance on all types of winter road surfaces (snow, wet, dry). A new directional tread pattern with a center groove increases resistance to hydroplaning.
- Winter control and driving precision: Improved snow, wet, and dry grip using the latest generation tread compound integrating a new functional polymer.
- Acclaimed by premium car manufacturers: Prominant sidewall appearance to complement the asthetic look for your vehicle. Approved by AMG (E-Class, CLS Sport, E-Class Coupé, Cabriolet), Audi (A7,A8), BMW (M5) and Mercedes (B-Class, CLA).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin Pilot Alpin 5
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 Sizes & Specifications
Questions and Answers
Mar 14, 2019