Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow Run Flat
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 20:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow Run Flat. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Designed for winter use, this tire stands out for the excellent handling and supreme driving comfort it provides. When driven on road it ensures excellent grip and low noise levels at low temperatures, even through water or on snow. Characterised by an elegant tread pattern with an asymmetric design, the wide longitudinal grooves and angled tread blocks ensure the most demanding driver remains in full control, even in the most difficult weather conditions. Safety, comfort and looks combine to make Scorpion Ice & Snow a tire that will enhance a vehicle, making it ideal for even the most aggressive style conversions.
- Four Longitudinal Grooves (Excellent water expulsion for high resistance to aquaplaning).
- Multi-Edged Tread Blocks (Optimum traction on snow and in downhill driving).
- Specialized Tread Design (Excellent performance in all winter road conditions with low noise levels).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Pirelli / Scorpion Ice & Snow Run Flat
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 20 / 21 "
- 275 / 285 / 315 / 325 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 35 / 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Pirelli / Scorpion Ice & Snow Run Flat Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Load range||Price|
|R20||275/40 R20 106V Runflat XL||275/40 R20||106V||Runflat, XL||RFT||XL||
From 274.2, 1 offer
|R20||315/35 R20 110V Runflat XL||315/35 R20||110V||Runflat, XL||RFT||XL||
From 362.8, 1 offer
|R21||285/35 R21 105V||285/35 R21||105V||
From 473.6, 1 offer
|R21||285/35 R21 105V XL||285/35 R21||105V||XL||
From 273.2, 1 offer
|R21||325/30 R21 108V||325/30 R21||108V||
From 440.0, 1 offer
|R21||325/30 R21 108V XL||325/30 R21||108V||XL||
From 482.2, 1 offer