Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 24:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow Tire Rank
Designed for winter use, this tire stands out for the excellent handling and supreme driving comfort it provides. When driven on road it ensures excellent grip and low noise levels at low temperatures, even through water or on snow. Characterised by an elegant tread pattern with an asymmetric design, the wide longitudinal grooves and angled tread blocks ensure the most demanding driver remains in full control, even in the most difficult weather conditions. Safety, comfort and looks combine to make Scorpion Ice & Snow a tire that will enhance a vehicle, making it ideal for even the most aggressive style conversions.
- Specifically designed for SUV and recreational vehicles
- Longitudinal groove proportioned for SUV and recreational vehicles guarantees resistance to hydroplaning
- T speed rated
- Offers optimum performance on snow and ice
Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli / Scorpion Ice & Snow
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 "
- 235 / 255 / 275 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli / Scorpion Ice & Snow Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Load range||Price|
|R17||235/60 R17 102H||235/60 R17||102H|
|R18||255/55 R18 109V XL||255/55 R18||109V||XL||XL||
From 152.6, 2 offers
|R19||255/50 R19 107H XL||255/50 R19||107H||XL||XL||
From 137.7, 3 offers
|R19||255/50 R19 107V XL||255/50 R19||107V||XL||
From 168.0, 2 offers
|R20||275/40 R20 106V XL||275/40 R20||106V||XL|
|R20||275/45 R20 110V XL||275/45 R20||110V||XL||
From 248.9, 2 offers
|R20||295/40 R20 110V XL||295/40 R20||110V||XL||XL||
From 185.9, 3 offers
|R21||295/35 R21 107V XL||295/35 R21||107V||XL|