Toyo Observe Garit KX
Type: Passenger / Winter
Key Facts about Toyo Observe Garit KX:
- Release Date: 2010
- Regions of sales: Northern America, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
When the conditions turn to snow and ice, the Observe Garit KX is the tire for your sports car. This unidirectional winter performance tire has an H-speed rating and is designed for traction in harsh winter conditions.
Advanced tread compound:
- Enhances wet grip, braking, and traction in low temperatures.
- Improves traction as ground walnut shells dig and bite into the snow and ice.
- Improves snow traction and braking.
High-density wavy sipes:
- Increases snow traction with more biting edges.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Toyo Observe Garit KX
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Toyo Observe Garit KX Sizes & Specifications
|R17||225/50 R17 94H||225/50 R17||94H|
|R18||225/45 R18 91H||225/45 R18||91H|
Questions and Answers
Oct 31, 2012
Toyo Observe Garit KX Winter Tire Review
Apr 30, 2012
Garit KX (Winter Passenger Tire) - Toyo Tires Canada
The Garit KX is an H-rated, unidirectional winter performance tire for luxury sedans and sports cars. It is designed with Microbit Technology to provide improved snow and enhanced ice performance. Designed to help maintain the handling characteristics of today's performance tuned vehicles while providing added winter driving security for when winter sets in.